Monday, February 10, 2014
Week 5: Assignment 1 & names in different scopes
Well, I think this week is relatively relaxing as I have finished the Assignment 1 one week ago. The instructor taught us a kind of iterative method to figure out the Hanoi Tower. I don't use it in my assignment as I have solved it by a non-iterative approach. However, I have to acknowledge that the iteration would be easier in this problem, at least in terms of comprehension. The concept of names in different scopes is easy to understand and very useful. I have used a similar method in my assignment which is to create a non-local variable in a function to record how to move n cheeses by four stools in order to increase efficiency. Yes, it derives from the last week's reading! I believe these new material will help me solve more tough problems in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment